Last week, America’s Voice with Latino Decisions released two brand-new polls on the Latino vote in Florida and Nevada, finding—among other things—that Obama leads Romney 61-31% among Florida Hispanics and by an even greater percentage in Nevada.
Today, we are releasing a new poll on the Latino vote in Arizona. The poll will answer questions about which candidate these segments of the electorate are supporting, what their policy priorities are, how enthusiastic they are about voting, what they do and don’t like about each candidate, and much more.
When: Tuesday, October 9, from 6 – 7:30 PM ET
What: Latino Voters and the Politics of Immigration in Arizona
444 Cronkite School Executive Board Room
Arizona State University, Downtown Phoenix Campus
411 N. Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85004
OR via livestream http://act.americasvoiceonline.org/livestream
- Rick Rodriguez, Carnegie Professor of Journalism, Arizona State University and former Executive Director of the Sacramento Bee (Moderator)
- Rodolfo Espino, Associate Professor of Political Science, Arizona State University
- Gary Segura, Professor of American Politics and Chair of Chicano/a Studies, Stanford University; Principal, Latino Decisions
- Daniel Rodriguez, National Coordinating Committee Member, United We Dream
- Petra Falcon, Director, Promise Arizona
- Francisco Heredia, Arizona State Director, Mi Familia Vota
- Bill Hart, Senior Policy Analyst, Morrison Institute for Public Policy