The mission of America’s Voice (AV) and America’s Voice Education Fund (AVEF) is to build the public support and the political will needed to enact policy changes that secure freedom and opportunity for immigrants in America. Priority goal: win reforms that put 11 million undocumented Americans on a path to full citizenship.
The immigration reforms we support includes the following elements:
- A direct, fair, and inclusive road to citizenship for immigrants in the U.S. without papers.
- Channels for future legal immigration that are flexible and functional.
- Robust protections and guaranteed rights for all workers.
- Enforcement that is targeted and fair, and respects immigrants’ rights.
- Full and equal rights for all immigrants.
If we do this right – with a line to get into and a roadmap to citizenship for immigrants in America today; sensible legal channels for immigrants who are needed tomorrow; and accountability for employers who violate the law and exploit workers – we will finally have an immigration system that reflects our values as a nation.
We’re eager to hear from you! Our contact information is below but feel free to use the form below, which will submit an email to our staff. We’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you’re new to immigration reform, read our FAQ page on immigration reform here.
Press questions can be sent to email@example.com.
Job openings can be found at americasvoice.org/jobs.