CALL YOUR MEMBER OF CONGRESS:
PASS THE DREAM ACT & PASS TPS PROTECTIONS
FOR MILLIONS OF LONGTIME IMMIGRANTS LIVING IN THE U.S.
CALL (202) 224-3121
BLOG: What is a Dreamer?
See more recent content from Dream/TPS month:
- TPS Redesignation for Honduras and Neighboring Countries Would Stabilize Region and Lives of Essential Workers in U.S.
- Congressional Leaders to Biden Administration: Use Temporary Protected Status (TPS) to Protect Vulnerable People
- Black Immigrant Advocates Join Current and Potential TPS Holders to Urge Biden Administration Designate Cameroon, Haiti, and Mauritania for TPS
- ICYMI: WaPo Fact Check: Does the Dream and Promise Act Give Green Cards to Gang Members? (Spoiler: NO!)
- Elections Matter: House Democrats Take Big Step On Journey to Modernize Our Immigration System
- Our Favorite Tweets from the Passage of the Dream and Promise Act
- America’s Voice Celebrates Passage of American Dream and Promise Act
- America’s Voice Recommends Passage of American Dream and Promise Act With No Damaging Amendments
- New Polling: As Trump Administration Calls on SCOTUS to End DACA, Reminders that American People are 4:1 in Favor of Dreamers’ Citizenship
- Momentum Continues to Grow for Dream and Promise Act as Millions Await House Floor Vote