Follow https://electioneve2020.com/ for full data in Georgia and nationally
Washington, DC —The 2020 American Election Eve Poll has released results for African American and Latino voters in Georgia. Full results available at https://electioneve2020.com/ with select Georgia findings below:
2020 American Election Eve Poll: who did you vote for in the presidential election (Georgia)?
- African Americans in Georgia voted for Joe Biden over Donald Trump 90%-9%
- Latinos in Georgia voted for Joe Biden over Donald Trump 69%-28%
2020 American Election Eve Poll: who did you vote for in the Senate election in Georgia between Republican David Perdue and Democrat Jon Ossoff?
- African Americans in Georgia voted for the Democrat Jon Ossoff over Republican David Perdue 87%-7%
- Latinos in Georgia voted for the Democrat Jon Ossoff over Republican David Perdue 60%-26%
2020 American Election Eve Poll: who did you vote for in the special election for U.S. Senate to represent Georgia?
- African Americans in Georgia voted as follows: Democrat Raphael Warnock – 70%; Democrat Matt Lieberman – 13%; Republican Kelly Loeffler – 5%; Republican Doug Collins – 4%
- Latinos in Georgia voted as follows: Democrat Raphael Warnock – 39%; Democrat Matt Lieberman – 20%; Republican Doug Collins – 12%, Republican Kelly Loeffler – 14%;
2020 American Election Eve Poll: most important issues facing your community that our politicians should address (Georgia)?
- African Americans in Georgia: Coronavirus pandemic – 57%; Jobs and economy – 36%; Police brutality/police reform – 32%
- Latinos in Georgia: Coronavirus pandemic – 55%; Jobs and economy – 43%; Health care costs – 34%
Key Information About the American Election Eve Poll
- The 2020 American Election Eve Poll includes over 15,000 voters nationally with oversamples of Latino/Latinx, African American, Native American, Asian/Pacific Islander American, and rural voters, along with other voters; as well as state-specific samples for Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Michigan, North Carolina, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Texas and Wisconsin.
- The interactive website https://electioneve2020.com/ will present the full array of poll data and will be updated in real time on election night when polls close in each state.
- On Wednesday, November 4 at 11:30 AM Eastern, join more than 20 sponsoring organizations for the national webinar rollout event for the 2020 American Election Eve Poll. During the webinar, pollsters from the African American Research Collaborative, Asian American Decisions, and Latino Decisions will present the key findings from the poll and begin to put it in context of 2020 election results. Please RSVP to email@example.com to receive information on how to join the webinar.
- Additional follow-up events on Thursday November 5 will provide detail and electoral context on the poll finding and takeaways for each voting community. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 11:00 AM ET: African American deep dive event
- 12:30 PM ET: Asian American Pacific Islander deep dive event
- 2:00 PM ET: Latino deep dive event
Pollsters and Sponsors
Sponsoring organizations include: AAPI Civic Engagement Fund, NAACP, America’s Voice, UnidosUS, Advancement Project, Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum, Community Change, Demos, Faith In Action, Florida Alliance, Indivisible, League of Conservation Voters, Momento Latino, National Congress of American Indians, National Domestic Workers Alliance, National Urban League, Race Forward, RuralOrganizing.org, SEIU, Vera Institute of Justice, Voter Participation Center.