August recess–and immigration reform summer–is just about over, and Congress heads back to Washington, DC next week. Over the last month, immigration reform advocates have, almost every single day, shown how broad and wide-ranging the support for immigration reform with a path to citizenship is all over the country. (Meanwhile, the opposition has only shown us how weak, dispirited, and unorganized they are.) In this last week of August recess, we’ve put out the below compilations of just how successful the break has been for grassroots immigration reform:
- We’ve put out a video compilation of best town hall videos of the summer recess and the story they tell about how we won summer recess
- We’ve put up this interactive collage — a collection of pictures from immigration reform summer
- The Alliance 4 Citizenship distributed a press release of immigration reform summer by the numbers: a breakdown of the number of events held, petitions delivered, phone calls made, etc. by advocates this August
- We’ve published a blog post of 25 of our favorite pictures from immigration reform summer
- And we’ve been collecting pictures, stories, and articles about August recess. You can view them here.
Also view the photos of how advocates around the nation have been pushing for immigration reform during this last week of the August recess, below: