America’s Voice (AV) and America’s Voice Education Fund (AVEF) are looking for a Digital Campaigns Manager who can help us maximize our reach and effectiveness in a quickly-changing political landscape on an important national issue. The Digital Campaigns Manager will be responsible for writing content that mobilizes our list of supporters, identifying opportunities to run high-impact online campaigns, and coordinating with online allies, communicators, and organizers. This job is remote and we will be welcoming applicants from all locations.
- Managing email marketing: The Digital Campaigns Manager will write original email marketing content, manage our CRM, report back on metrics, and manage our social media platforms, in the style of AV messaging and voice.
- Leading content strategy: The Digital Campaigns Manager will identify opportunities for AV/AVEF to engage in high-impact digital organizing that helps us win our priorities electorally and legislatively.
- Managing digital relationships: The Digital Campaigns Manager will serve as the primary contact for list subscribers and work to mobilize and recruit them. The manager will also coordinate outreach with advocates, online organizers, communicators, and ally organizations.
Skills / experience:
- Strong writing, proofing, and editing skills with a drive for accuracy and details.
- Experience in writing different forms of content, especially email marketing.
- Ability to work under deadlines, rapidly respond to breaking news, rapidly create persuasive and factually correct content.
- Willingness to vocalize ideas about content, direction, strategy, and targets.
- Ability to build relationships with allies and partners and work with coalitions.
- Fluency with social media with an ability to create shareable content that grabs attention.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Extra points:
- Familiarity with campaigns, electoral politics, immigration, immigration reform, and the Dream Act
- Previous experience with advocacy
- Previous experience with Blue State Digital
- Significant experience with SEO best practices
- Spanish-language fluency
- Capacity to create digital graphics
About America’s Voice:
America’s Voice (AV) and America’s Voice Education Fund (AVEF) harness the power of American voices and American values to enact policy change that guarantees full labor, civil and political rights for immigrants and their families. We work in partnership with progressive, faith-based, labor, and civil rights organizations, as well as with grassroots groups, networks, and leaders to fight for policies that defend 11 million undocumented.
Please submit resume and cover letter.
Job type: Full-time, Remote location