TODAY, March 6
DIAL IN: 800-862-9098 ; PASSCODE: BAN
Washington, DC – TODAY, March 6 at 2pm EST, legal and policy experts will analyze President Trump’s forthcoming revised refugee and Muslim ban on a conference call with reporters.
The new ban is an attempt to circumvent court-issued stays on Trump’s original version, which generated chaos and international outcry. However, it’s clear that Trump’s refugee and Muslim ban remains exactly that: a refugee and Muslim ban.
- Farhana Khera, Executive Director & CEO, Muslim Advocates (Moderator)
- Abed A. Ayoub, Esq., Legal and Policy Director, American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC)
- Karen Tumlin, Legal Director, National Immigration Law Center
- Hans Van de Weerd, Vice President for U.S. Programs, International Rescue Committee; Chair, Refugee Council USA
- Shoba Sivaprasad Wadhia, Esq., Samuel Weiss Faculty Scholar & Clinical Professor of Law, Penn State Law; Director, Center for Immigrants’ Rights Clinic
WHAT: Trump’s “Revised” Refugee and Muslim Ban Still a Refugee and Muslim Ban
WHEN: TODAY, March 6 at 2 pm EST
DIAL IN: 1-800-862-9098 PASSCODE: BAN